Re: colors and fonts of debconf etc., a suitable xterm, vt

p.s.  please include my email in the headers as i have not figured out
how to get gmail to filter-in mailing list conversations that have me
in them.  so i tend to risk losing replies unless they to: or cc: me.
thank you.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com