Re: no space left on device

Yeah, doing a sudo rm -Rf /tmp/* should be safe.

My system drive is 320 GB, but before I got in the routine of
regularly clearing out /tmp/ I'd get such errors constantly once /tmp/
accumulated 2GB of temp files.

Worst I've noticed is that Firefox and/or Orca are a little more prone
to crashing after I run my clean.sh script, and even then, I can't be
sure its related to clearing /tmp/ and not something else in the
script and even then, my tabs almost always restore properly, so
usually, the most I lose is the minute or so it takes tty1 to drop
down to the console following a crash and to relaunch my stripped down
x-server.