Re: Marked For Autoremoval: How can we help? :)

Well, an interesting thread. The package which concerns me which was on that list is "trn" a usenet news-reader. I sure hope it won't be removed! Meanwhile will these also be removed from Debian SID, which I run on my desktop. As an anoying side note, on my laptop, I am in testing, but when running an update, it wants to remove mpv. Is their some command I can type to foce it from wanting to remove mpv? I would be running SID on this laptop, but the sound stops working after the final boot after an installation. Strangely the backspace beep works in SID but not in testing. So seeming its a choice among a beep and not sound verses sound with no beep. Thanks so much in advance for any guidance.
Chime