Re: Marked For Autoremoval: How can we help? :)

    Didier> Hi Cindy and all, Caveat: I am not running Testing, actually
    Didier> no running Debian at all.

    Didier> This being said, I think that the best thing to do is feed
    Didier> the bug thread you mentioned, highlighting the consequences
    Didier> for users of Testing relying on a11t software, thus how
    Didier> important and urgent it is to fix it.

In this particular case, please don't.
There was autoremoval mail sent for every package in Debian because of a
bug in the software that calculates autoremoval.
Let's let things settle and not worry about auto removals for things
that aren't getting removed.