can't install grub on Acer ES1-131 netbook

Hello, recently I wanted to dual boot windows 11 with ubuntu on my netbook. The distro doesn’t matter Because no matter which one I choose I don’t get a grub menu. I’ve disabled secure boot, so i’m not sure what’s the problem, just grub doesn’t appear in the boot menu and i can only boot to windows. Is there any way to fix that? The netbook model is acer es1-131, i’ve also tried debian and kali with same results. Regards.