Re: Braille embossing on Debian Bullseye

Hello Samuel

Samuel Thibault schrieb am 05.05.2022, 13:22 +0200:
>(it could be useful to check whether Windows has troubles too).

It works with Windows, but on Windows I have to use Microsoft Office and some
proprietary plugin and I find it cumbersome to boot a windows machine for the
purpose of embossing.
I keep it in my mind and at some point look whether I can get some logs for
the USB issue.

>Good that it works with Ethernet, have good embossing!

Thanks, and for all your work and help.

Cheers
Sebastian