Re: Some times no sound after login into Mate

Am 02.05.22 um 17:11 schrieb Didier Spaier:
Le 02/05/2022 à 16:31, Samuel Thibault a écrit :
Christian Schoepplein, le lun. 02 mai 2022 08:40:35 +0200, a ecrit:
Is this another bad issue with pulseaudio and might a switch to
pipewire help?
I'd tend to believe so.

Or use alsa, possibly through libao.

I think then I will have problems when connecting USB headsets which I have to do for work. One of the reasons for pulseaudio is automatic switching the output device, especialy when they are connected via USB. Will this work with   alsa or libao also?

Anything that helps me to get rid of the pulseaudio crap is wellcome :-).

Cheers,

  Schoepp