Re: changing the scheduling and niceness of espeakup and related processes

Hi, In the Bullseye packages of espeakup and espeak-ng with the english voice if you download the perl sources package and cat the INSTALL file the file stops speaking some of the way down.  I am not sure how far from the end of the file it stops speaking but if I review the screen with the speakup review keys I see the end of the file and it looks like it is way past the portion where speech stops.  When I did the reviewing I did not find that there was much delay like there was before when speech had stopped in the past but wanted to report this so it could get looked into as soon as possible as I myself when reading a long file like to use cat to read the entire thing without having less or more telling me to go from page to page.  Is there anything else I can provide to help get this issue fixed as my expected outcome is that the file will read from the beginning to the end with no stopping part of the way down the file and having to go to using more or less because the catting option does not work?  Nick Gawronski