Re: changing the scheduling and niceness of espeakup and related processes

Hi, Yes I am using the english voices and yes after the speech stops prematurely like in the middle of a passage of text and I wish to review the screen I find that I have to press read previous or next line a lot of times with no speech before speech returns.  Nick Gawronski