Re: [orca-list] Jos Lemmens passed away on November 9, 2021

Very sad to hear. I use 2 applications with pleassure: daisy player and ebook-speaker.

Op 07-01-2022 om 07:07 schreef Sébastien Hinderer:
Thanks a lot Didier for having shared the very sed news.

I feel that our community of persons involved in accessibility for free
software is so small that every member of this community is of crucial
important, and that every loss is thus sad, painful and difficult to
accept, a bit like in a harmonious family. To me, that seems even more
true for the most involved of us, to which Jos obviously belongs.

Sébastien.