Re: Debian Accessibility

The Slint installer borrows at least one feature from the Debian installer: the
way sound cards are probed just after booting, to find a working one (thanks
Samuel).

More generally, sharing ideas and features between distribution benefit users of
all of them. Trying to find which one is the best is pointless as it depends on
the users' needs and use cases, in other words their requirements.

Cheers,
Didier