Re: Loss of all sound after updating to latest stable

Hello,

Odd Martin Baanrud, le dim. 17 oct. 2021 01:37:10 +0200, a ecrit:
> Did you get anything usefull out of the amixer output I posted regarding the loss of sound?

Unfortunately no.

There is just one thing that could possibly be problematic: the master
level is at 73%. That's not 0%, but that's not 100% either. Possibly you
could try

amixer -c 0 sset Master 100

to force it to a real 100%.

But otherwise I don't have any idea. Probably asking Alsa support
channels would get more expertise on such issue.