Re: Iggdrasil, a new amazing screenreader

Hi,

I built it just typing "cargo build" at the root of the source tree. this gave me a binary named yggdrasil-prototype.

starting it didn't seem to do anything and no info on the website on how to use it.

I don't have the time to investigate further asking questions to the developers, feel free to do it. Me, I will come back later.

Didier