Re: Screen Reader

VoiceOver can do things Jaws cannot.  It's possible to interact with web
elements using VoiceOver and that's the only screen reader I ever used
that could do that.  No Jaws is not perfect, that's why so many updates
and the same holds for narrator and nvda.
Both jaws and nvda need rather much expertise to use them well too.
Fenrir is available for Linux as well as espeak-ng but those are for us
command line users.  Fenrir can run in a G.U.I. terminal though.
VoiceOver needs a large amount of expertise to use it well.