Re: MATE Terminal Emulator Accessibility: it won't let users scroll upwards to review

What do you mean, Jonesy?  I am supposed to run orca with the command like this:

orca "" -u

Is that what you are trying to say?

I wish people wouldn't speak unclearly, it's far to common that, especially developers, speak in a shorthand which assumes people already know the answers, so they write in some shorthand only known to the knowledgeable, not the general public who might just be good at following clear instructions.

Regards,

David