Re: software speech works with vmware player 16 but not after installation of Debian testing

Hi, The system I am using for my host is a windows 10 pro 64 bits system and with vmware player I have it set as Debian 10 64 bits as there is no version 11.  If I install the ssh server task along with the rest of the system during the installation on the host system should I be able to ssh into the guest with the networking in vmware player set to nat?  When I hit backspace in the virtual machine logd in as root or a normal user I do get the pc speaker beeps.  If I can login as root on the virtual machine what command can I use to unmute the sound card?  Nick Gawronski