Re: eBook-speaker 6.0

Awesome, thanks!

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 10:27 AM Didier Spaier <didier@slint.fr> wrote:
Hi Jos and All,

I just upgraded eBook-speaker to version 6.0

Caveat: if LC_ALL is not set %s is replaced by LC in ebook-speaker.c

Being to busy|lazy|"beginner in C"  (choose any three) to provide a
proper patch I just wrote this wrapper script as a workaround:

didier[~]$ cat /usr/bin/ebook-speaker
LC_ALL=$LANG eBook-speaker $*

"It works in Slint"(TM) as LANG is always set there (but not LC_ALL).

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Didier