Re: How to switch to testing branch?

Hi

Read: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianTesting

You might be specifically interested in the section: "How to upgrade to Debian (next-stable) Testing”.

Kind regards

Ole Guldberg

On 19 Dec 2020, at 12.31, Vojtěch šmiro <vsmiro@seznam.cz> wrote:

Hello,

I have Debian 10 Buster on my desktop PC. How can I switch to testing branch? I don't like reinstalling systems when Pulse-eye will be downloadable and many people recommend testing which is better to have and have the newest system. I know, it might be a risk, but I have backup of my data and system if something go wrong.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Vojta.