Pluma error repaired

Hello,

someone repaired this strange bad error and Pluma don't crash now. But, when my friend wrote something to his document on external HDD on Stormux and he pressed close without saving because he didn't want to save his changes, graphical environment failed, but he went to console, logged in and reboot, but main thing is, Pluma works, cheers!

I would like to thank all people wwho tried to help me, and thanks to some person who repaired the error. Thanks to all developers! I am really happy now! I wish you all great health and condition, no errors in your computers and great days.

Best regards

Vojta.