Re: problem with enabling orca in newest debian

Hi
Orca talks in the login screen, but if oulseaudio is rubning, when you log in, orca becomes silent. In my case, I've tested it a couple of times and the problem is pulse. I don't understand why Debian is beeing released again and again with the same problem. Please, when using speech syntesis installation mode, run pulse as root by default.