problem with enabling orca in newest debian

Hi all.
I have an old netbook Hp compa 110 mini.
It is running very slow on windows, so i decided to install debian on it.
I installed it normally, and when it booted, i logged in.
On login screen, i am able to hear orca, but it don't wanna talk after logging in.
I use mate as my desktop environment.
I don't no what is causing the problem, i can hear volume sounds, and this water thing after pressing alt+f2, then pressing left or right arrow.
I connected my focus 14 blue braille display, and installed brltty by using command line, and now i can use braille display when i enable orca, but i don't no what is causing the problem with speech dispatcher.
I can press insert+space, and it is opening orca preferences, but when i am looking in to voice tab, i can't see any option related to speech dispatcher.
Please, help me as soon as possible.
Regards.