Installation Issue

Good evening,

First I'd like to apologise for asking this here. It's not strictly related to accessibility, but since I'm using the accessible Speakup driven installer, I thought it might be easier for members of this list to guide me if they are able to.

I am new to Debian, but I've heard and read a lot of praise related to how accessible it is compared to other distributions, therefore I was very curious to try it. Now, on to the problem:

I tried to install it on an unused laptop I'm having, using the iso downloaded from this torrent:
https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/10.4.0+nonfree/amd64/bt-dvd/firmware-10.4.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso.torrent

It started wonderfully, speech came  up immediately and the installation went smoothly until it tried to connect to the Internet. It asks for additional non-free firmware, unfortunately it's an Intel wireless card. It gives a list of files it wants in order to configure the network, which is I suppose a good start. Still,
1.	I have no idea where to find those files, Google didn’t help me much with this.
2.	If I find those files, I don’t know where exactly to paste them on the installation drive for it to see them.
3.	This installation iso pretends it contains non-free firmware already, so normally it shouldn’t ask for those files. Am I missing something?
Therefore, I had to cancel the installation, at least for the time being. It would be rather useless to have a system without Internet access.

Here is the list of files the installer asks for:
iwlwifi-8000C-36.ucode
iwlwifi-8000C-35.ucode
iwlwifi-8000C-34.ucode
iwlwifi-8000C-33.ucode
iwlwifi-8000C-32.ucode
iwlwifi-8000C-31.ucode
iwlwifi-8000C-30.ucode
iwlwifi-8000C-29.ucode
iwlwifi-8000C-28.ucode
iwlwifi-8000C-27.ucode
iwlwifi-8000C-26.ucode
iwlwifi-8000C-25.ucode
iwlwifi-8000C-24.ucode
iwlwifi-8000C-23.ucode
iwlwifi-8000C-22.ucode

I will be grateful for any tip that would help me make this work, I'm not ready to give up, would love to have one food in the world of free software, except for the Network card of course. *smile*

Thanks for helping the newbie, and sorry again if I'm not asking things the right way.

Regards from France,

Vlad.