Re: Why doesn't this page work with Mate?

I am using Mate with Debian Bullseye. However, the version of Debian doesn't make a difference. It may be important that I am using Orca with Braille,
When I try this code the window.prompt statement seems to be ignored, and then the browser seems to hang. typing something and then enter does nothing.

John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org