Re: local repostory doesn't show up (synaptic or apt)

On 6/13/20, Andreas Benzler <andreas@benzlerweb.de> wrote:
> On Sat, 2020-06-13 at 17:04 +0200, john doe wrote:
>>
>> How is this related to this list?
>>

> Normal user how wanne include local repo for test packages.

Hi, Andy.. What John was meaning is this is the debian-accessibility
list which really is specifically about figuring out accessibility
issues that block users' usage of Debian.

There's a different list where I've seen similar local (onsite)
repository questions to yours. That's debian-user:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

Best wishes in finding an answer..

Cindy :)
--