Re: How do I delete a file in Mate?

Hello Richard,

I forgot to mention caja-gksu although it be included in Slint,
so thanks for the heads-up  <smile>

For whoever in concern, it needs to be activated. To do that
you can, from caja, do this:
Press Ctr+E for to raise the Edit menu.
press P to raise the Preferences window.
Arrow left once or right 6 times to reach the Extensions tab.
Arrow down several times to reach the gksu extension.
Press the space bar to toggle the extension on or off.
Press Enter to close the window.

Cheers,

Didier