Re: Audio problems with Debian, speech output and the latest VMware Workstation release :-(

Hi Didier,

On Fri, Jun 05, 2020 at 11:46:17AM +0200, Didier Spaier wrote:
>Maybe OT, but very possibly Qemu does a better job than VMware Workstation 15.
>
>At least its audio is very good, with a choice between several sound cards.

I know Qemu and I use it on other systems to run Windows or Linux systems as guests on linux servers. Everything is fine and maybe another way to go is to switch from Windows to Linux as the hostsystem, but as already said this will not be possible for my computer I need for my job because of security policies :-(.

I did not use Qemu on a Windows host and I wonder how hardware integration is working. Can usb braille displays easily be switched between the host and the guest system? How good is this working? Is anyone using Qemu on Windows already?

Cheers,

  Schoepp