Re: Would it be worthwhile to rebuild Mate?

John J. Boyer, le sam. 30 mai 2020 04:07:00 -0500, a ecrit:
> I'm just thinking that the repository may include improvements that aren't in the latest package.

Ah ok you mean a newer upstream version.

You can try to use apt-get source to get the current version of Debian, get the
current version of Mate from their website, and copy over the debian/
directory, but probably there will be some technical details that would
need to be fixed.