Re: My Mate Applications menu is messed up. how do I fix it?

I am not sure there is onlyone file. But perhaps you may remove ~/.config (after a backup) and try to see if there is a difference

Regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Debian Developer non uploading
Community team member
Accessibility team member
debian-l10n-french team member
President of Debian France non-profit organization