Re: Is there a Mate mailing list?

Hi John,

No, the haven't a mailing list.

They have an IRC channel though:
mate @ irc.freenode.net

I hope pidgin is accessible enough with braille through Orca.

But I guess your questions can be answered in debian-accessibility as well.

Also, the Slint distribution that I maintain also ships Mate 1.24, feel free
to post questions about it there. registration is mandatory, how-to subscribe
is indicated in this blog post: