Re: RSGames client on Debian 10

Hello,

thanks a lot. But another traceback error.
ImportError: No module named requests

Best regards

Vojta.

mattias napsal(a):
try

apt install python-configobj

Den 2020-04-24 kl. 18:52, skrev Vojtěch šmiro:
Hello,

The last row of trace back is:
ImportError: No module named configobj

Vojta
Geoff Shang napsal(a):
On Fri, 24 Apr 2020, Vojtěch šmiro wrote:

the game works, they made new game after Christmas. But I can't play, I have Python-espeak, but game has error. when I go to the terminal, write cd rsg and python2.7 rsg.pyc, it doesn't work and has some trace back error.

It would probably help if you could send the traceback, or at least the last line of it.

Cheers,
Geoff.