Re: RSGames client on Debian 10

They are writing their names on their website, but Terminal says me cannot fing the package.

I've tried Tintin-RSGames, nice work, but it has some error. If I select some option, write and enter, I have problems with xome error with # and that will be remoed in the next version. And when I play some game, it says me some sh error. I haven't that in front of me, sorry. But it hasn't sounds. I liked RSG not only for games, but for great sounds of course.

Best regards

Vojta.

mattias napsal(a):
yes you need some extra python packages