Re: New Member

Hello John,

Nice to meet you there :-).

As I've told you, yes, I think Mate is more accessible. I can also help you on Mate because I use it myself.

The correct way to obtain answer to your question is:

If you have an IT department for your job, don't hesitate to write a new thread with detail on the issue you've.

First thing you need to know in first place, you need to switch from Wayland to X.Org for your GNOME Session because Wayland is not correctly ready for accessibility.

Best regards.