Re: Which Desktop Environment is the best for blind?

Hi,

The Debian accessibility team considers that Mate is the most accessible and installs this by default. Because sobric, simple, with menus, customizations, flexible, and easy to understand in its design.

Gnome3 works technically, even if there are often regressions (recently there were). It works technically without so much problems anyway, but more difficult to understand in its approach for a beginner. Hence the choice.

Regards