Re: Nextcloud client accessibility

Le 12/04/2020 à 11:52, Patrick ZAJDA a écrit :
Hi Jean-Philippe,

Thanks for your answer.

Is there a way to get public links or share folders using command line or do you use the web interface and only use the command line client to synchronize?

I dont do this so often, but I would use the web interface, yes. The client enables to sync computer and server, but does not handlte the URLS in my experience. I did not manage even with a graphical one

Regards

Thanks,

Patrick