Re: Nextcloud client accessibility

Hi,

Indeed, the Nextcloud client is not accessible (at least the desktop release). However, you can use the nextcloudcmd client. It is so simple. You just need to add a crontab job to synchronize with your server at the good frequency, but it works. The other problem is the pass is not encrypted, buyt maybe the client provides a solution to avoid this, I did not search?

Regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Debian Developer non uploading
Community team member
Accessibility team member
debian-l10n-french team member
President of Debian France non-profit organization