Re: getting or creating single html or text files of the installation or reference guides or the FAQ for reading on talking book players for the blind community

Hello,

Nick Gawronski, le mar. 07 avril 2020 22:27:33 -0500, a ecrit:
> I am wanting to find single file html or text file manuals of things
> like the reference and debian installation guides and the FAQ

They are usually already available as such. For the installation manual
for instance, you have a "plain text" link from
https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual

which yields to

https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/install.txt

I don't know about the FAQ, but you can ask debian-www@lists.debian.org