getting or creating single html or text files of the installation or reference guides or the FAQ for reading on talking book players for the blind community

Hi, I am wanting to find single file html or text file manuals of things like the reference and debian installation guides and the FAQ so I can read them on one of the digital talking book players or Braille note taking devices but on line it just exists in large sections. How using tools or finding these manuals and guides in one large file be possible? Building them with tools would be nice but finding the raw files and what steps I need to take would help. Nick Gawronski