Re: new 10.3 install, Gnome, screen reader starts talking then system appears to freeze, how can I troubleshoot?

Le 14/03/2020 à 16:56, Alan Tu a écrit :
I guess Debian's defaults are the defaults for a reason. Here I
thought Gnome (Gnome 3) would have fewer bugs than Mate, a fork of
Gnome 2.
I personally using Mate because it just works. Mate is not just a fork of GNOME2, it's a continuation of GNOME2. There are plenty of reasons why I prefer Mate over GNOME but the main one is because Mate just takes care of accessibility and do what I expect to have on my computer.

Best regards.