Re: How to reply and or post?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest.

The most common things are for me replying at the top of the message, indeed. If you reply inside a message, most blind users prefer you to skip a line between the quote and your reply. Of course in text mode, as html is not perfectly handled according to the mail client and assistive technology.

Beyond this, it depends on the habits of people wether they add the name oàf the sender at the starting of the quote, or put another sign to mark the quote.

Following the 2 guidelines I gave above seems to cover most needs and leting people use their usual tool to go on fitting things for it.

Regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL