Fwd: Re: webmail and email from command line

Hello,

I am re-posting what follows that didn't reach
the list for some reason since one hour.

I apologize in advance if this results in a
duplicate message.

Didier
-------- Sent again Message --------

Hello David,

indeed the one to use is (maintained by Storm Dragon):
https://gitlab.com/stormdragon2976/fleacollar

It DOES work with Slint.

The only feature that failed in Slint was that creation of a GPG key, and Storm
has fixed it one month ago cf. this commit:
https://gitlab.com/stormdragon2976/fleacollar/commit/4500d198d13a77b00349be5b0b45f5496a3a8973

Further, the OP runs Debian not Slint <smile>

Best,

Didier