Buster and Orca

Hello,

I'm using orca with an voice on debian from 2 years ago.. I'm just recently suscribed to this list, i'm sorry if i missed a message.

I have just installed an fresh debian buster ( but i don't earase my /home) , and i have 2 difficulties with my Orca, i don't know if is a bug or not.

- Caps lock : When i do a shortcut Orca doesn't block the capslock function ans it's active the lock

- Copy  : Copy the content of "examen global" (in french) to clipboard doesn't work.

i have a debian buster with gnome desktop (gnome-shell) with wayland.

i will apreciate any help.

Thankyou
-----
Sebseb01