Re: Descent into madness

Hello.

It works. but something is wrong in the game, Eleanor gave me gun and it isn't in inventory, so it's strange.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 19. 08. 19 v 19:26 Aaron napsal(a):
On 8/19/19 1:18 PM, Vojtěch šmiro wrote:
Hello.

What command is for launching the game? Python Main.py doesn't work.

First, Main.py complains that it needs Python3 not Python 2.

Second, it complained that it could not import pygame. This was easily
fixed with a "pip3 install pygame", but the requirement wasn't listed
anywhere in the documentation as far as I saw.

so:

$ pip3 install --user pygame

$ python3 Main.py