Re: Java applications accessibility

Hello Samuel

Samuel Thibault schrieb am 15.08.2019, 12:03 +0200:
>Samuel Thibault, le mer. 07 août 2019 14:08:26 +0200, a ecrit:
>> Sebastian Humenda, le mer. 07 août 2019 13:58:13 +0200, a ecrit:
>> > For Mediathekview, the story is a bit disapointing. It reads buttons
>> > occasionally, but it seems to get stuck at some point and does not announce
>> > anything anymore. Mouse interaction still works, Orca's flat review doesn't.
>>
>> I'm afraid an issue with mediathekview is the 200 000-long list that
>> overloads at-spi with flurries of events :/
>
>I have uploaded version 0.35.0-3 which compacts one of the types of
>events which mediathekview seems to be emitting a huge lot.
After I had started the application and waited for Mediathekview to load its data,
I got a few buttons announced. In my first attempt,
I found the "subscriptions" tab and the "tab" key let me cycle between a few
buttons.
When I tried to change the tab, the whole application became quiet
and that didn't change anymore.
After a restart and pressing ctrl + tab, I ended up in the "Downloads tab."
Pressing tab a few times worked until I hit a quiet area after around 5 controls
from which I couldn't escape anymore. This might be the empty table view, I
haven't downloaded anything yet.

Thanks
Sebastian