Re: Installing Debian to three hdds as one system

Hello,

Pavel Vlček, le sam. 10 août 2019 12:21:17 +0200, a ecrit:
> Can you help please? Maybe this is not for accessibility lists, but maybe
> some used talking installation to install in this situation as I want.

The problem is: by posting on the accessibility list only, you will get
attention of *way* fewer people (300 vs 3500).

The installation menus etc. are exactly the same in the graphical,
textual, and talking cases, so discussions on the normal
debian-user@lists.debian.org should be going just fine, whatever the way
one is using the installer.