Re: Java applications accessibility

Hi Samuel

Samuel Thibault schrieb am 07.08.2019, 13:04 +0200:
>The details are in 900912, but basically java-atk-wrapper was considered
>too unstable to be enabled by default. With the rework I mentioned, I
>believe it is way more stable, but we need wide testing to be sure of
>this and convince Matthias that we can enable it by default.
What are other applications to test?

For Mediathekview, the story is a bit disapointing. It reads buttons
occasionally, but it seems to get stuck at some point and does not announce
anything anymore. Mouse interaction still works, Orca's flat review doesn't.

>> 2.  The default look-and-feel was not set to GTK in the newer java version (not
>>     sure about the old already configured one) and hence it couldn't work.
>
>Normally the non-GTK look-and-feel should be accessible as well,
>actually. I have still let the troubleshoot check for it just in case.
Ok, I thought it was required. Never mind.

Thanks
Sebastian