Re: speech-dispatcher and speechd-el client error

Thank you very much, that solved the problem. Now emacs speaks on startup.

Just wonder. Should such a symbolick link be added automatically when
installing the speech-dispatcher package? It could save time and some
frustration to people less stubborn than me...