Re: Java applications accessibility

Hi Samuel

Samuel Thibault schrieb am 02.08.2019, 19:55 +0200:
>I have uploaded version 0.35.0 of java-atk-wrapper in Gnome and
>Debian. This includes a huge pile of fixes and revamp, notably achieved
>by Giuseppe Capaldo, here to thanked.
Thanks four your work!
I've got only one java application on my machine which is Mediathekview. I
remember that it used to be accessible, but it remains quiet.

$ tail -n 1 /etc/java-10-openjdk/accessibility.properties
assistive_technologies=org.GNOME.Accessibility.AtkWrapper

Can anybody confirm this? What other applications could be used for testing?

Thanks
Sebastian