Re: Accessible games

Let's see, bsd-games; nethack, larn, slashem, all can work from command
line though nethack needs some configuration.  The tome game is
inaccessible.  The frotz package once you start downloading z-code games
for it is accessible.  The intfiction package got discontinued otherwise
you could easily install those.  If anyone ever updates that package
z-code games will be easy to acquire.
If you have the build-essential package installed with all dependencies
and go to https://tads.org/ you'll find frobtads-x.tar.gz on that site
and can download that and build frobtads.  Once that's working you have
access to all of the tads games available.
That ought to keep you occupied for about 5 seconds.