[no subject]

Hello,

I just tried the Debian 10 KDE Live with Firmware version.
debian-live-10.0.0-amd64-kde+nonfree.iso

I used the text installer and the text installer fails to detect my sound card.  This is an ongoing issue a11y knows about this but this DVD iso fails.

I went to the irc.debian.org/#debian-cd channel and there was talk about the KDE file being defective and a big discussion was taking place about that so I left.

Maybe I'll try MATE and add KDE afterwards.

Regards,

David