Re: Sound card not detected by the incoming Debian installer for Debian 10

Hello,

On 6/25/19 5:06 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Hello,

Didier Spaier, le mar. 25 juin 2019 16:58:26 +0200, a ecrit:
2. As soon as tty2 becomes available type in it lsmod|sort>a
3. Later in the startup process type lsmod|sort>b

How much later is that?

I didn't measure it, but I guess around 20 seconds between a and b
I you want to add some script in the installer to periodically run
lsmod > mod<incremented value>
and/or provide another useful information in a mini ISO I will test it
and posts the results.

Didier